- Annual Review 2011 (PDF) - click here
- Annual Review 2010 (PDF) - click here
- Annual Review 2009 (PDF) - click here
- Annual Review 2008: "Rising to the Challenge" (PDF) - click here
- Annual Review 2007: "20 Years of Changing Lives...We've Only Just Begun!" (PDF, 1.6MB) - click here
- Annual Review 2006: "Making a Difference" (PDF) - click here
- Annual Review 2005: "Growing Fourfold" (PDF) - click here
- Annual Review 2004: "Small Grants Make a Big Impact" (PDF) - click here
- Supporting vulnerable young people in transition - Addressing poverty of wellbeing (2010). A report commissioned by Quartet Community Foundation and written by Anna Gulati and Anna King, InPersepective UK Ltd - click here ( PDF 891KB)
- Family Philanthropy – Opportunity or Obligation? Notes from the Beacon Fellowship/Quartet Community Foundation Event 2007 - click here (PDF, 170KB)
- The Local Voluntary and Community Sector, its Impact and Funding Issues: A Study of Knowle West, Bristol (2007) - click here (PDF, 300KB). Community Foundation Network research to explore different approaches to the financing of organisations working to strengthen communities in the UK.
- The Local Network Fund in the South West: An Evaluation of the Fund's Impact 2001-2006 (2007) (PDF, 930KB) - click here
- Evaluation of the Social Economy Bristol Development Fund managed by Quartet 2003-2005 (2007) (PDF, 411KB) - click here
- Independent research was carried out during 2004 to evaluate the impact of our grants programme. Download a copy of the Grants Evaluation Report here.
- In 2005 we commisioned follow-on research on the contributions of two of our larger grants programmes to the West of England's strategic priorties and targets. Download a copy of the report here.